Xceptions Inter-Network Services, Inc. (XIS) is an Information Technology and Management Consulting firm specializing in the design, development, and implementation of Computer Systems, Network, and Applications. The focus is to strategically partner with an organization and provide oversight and implementation of technology to enhance business objectives for an organization.
XIS has over 20 years of diverse experience in Distribution, Education, Manufacturing and Legal industry. We have proven abilities to deliver technological cost savings launch and spearhead innovative technological solutions to improve productivity and business operations.
Some of the areas that we have made significant contributions in are in the technological implementation and managed projects that involve VMware, LAN/WAN Networking, Voice over IP, Radio over IP, ERP, CRM and datacenter management. These references are only a small part of the total offerings that XIS has to offer.
XIS always lead its methodologies in the area of “Best Practice” to the organization they are working with. The initial consultation is to always understand the customers needs as it relates to the technology that can best drive the organizations requirements in order to provide the an efficient system to drive business and have the best possible ROI on the technology investment.
Because technology and practices are so diverse, XIS has an arsenal of partners that they can engage to provide the needed competencies in the practice area that we may not have significant experience in. This type of partnership offers the best possible flexibility in working with our customers at minimal billable hours burned.
We are very flexible with how we can be retained. Because we are a local company, we understand the budgetary constraints of engaging an organization like ours and we work with each customer to provide a cost that fits their budget. Our philosophy is to ensure that we retain long-term business where we can partner with our customers and help them grow their business.
Technology Practice Areas
• Local Area Network and Wide Area Network Design and Implementation
• Electronic Resource Planning (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
• Sales Management (Microsoft Dynamics SL)
• Accounting Systems (Microsoft Dynamics GP)
• Customer Relationship Management (Microsoft CRM Dynamics)
• Supply Chain / Inventory Management (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
• RF/Wi-Fi Services to include high speed point-to-point technologies
• Internet Hosting and Bandwidth Services
• Desktop Solutions
• Security and Firewall implementation and management
• Security assessment
• Microsoft Back Office (Windows Server / SQL / Exchange / SharePoint)
• Microsoft Business Solutions (Dynamics product line)
• Unix/Linux Back Office Solutions (LAMP)
• Point of Sale Systems
• Remote Access Technologies
• Disaster Recovery planning and implementation
• Business Intelligence Applications (Cognos, MITS, Crystal Reports)
• Business Process Re-Engineering
• Backup Datacenter Services
• RF Two Way Radio Services
• Voice Over IP PBX Services
• PICK/Universe Management and Development